Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Crafting

Last night seeing there wasn't much to watch on TV and being home alone, I decided to dig out my Copic Markers and some of my Magnolia Stamped Images.  I set out to coloring and finished probably 3 or 4 images up.  It is amazing how relaxing coloring can be. At this rate I will have a few images done up before my darling hubby and I can get my crafting area set up in the spare bedroom.  First carpet needs to be ripped out and lament flooring laid then I can set up my scrapbooking/card making and sewing machine so I can get to finishing some quilts.  I guess I should start looking for a comfortable chair and a desk to set up my scrapbooking/card making supplies.  For my sewing I want to get a table that is similar to what most halls have, you know the ones with the collapsible legs.  I guess I should also set up a place for my computer/printer and scanner.  The spare bedroom will be only a temporary home, at least until we get the basement finished then I will most likely move down there.  I am looking forward to having a place where I can leave my stuff out and not have to worry about packing and unpacking everything just to complete a card, scrapbook page or a quilt.

No comments: