Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 19 December 2008

Count Down

We all count down the days to special events in our lives, like Christmas, Birthday's and so on...usually this is done in months, days, weeks.... I am counting down the minutes until I start my holidays for the Christmas Season. Come 5:00 pm I am out of here for 2 weeks....have 80 minutes until my holidays start. I am so looking forward to the time off with my husband and children. Well the kids will be working for the most part.

Our shopping is nearly wrapped up...just a few little things here and there left to get. Now for the wrapping of the presents. That will be this weekend's project.

Next week the plan is to finish my baking up on Monday and Tuesday. Christmas Eve we are off for supper at a dear family friends. Mary is very much like family to us, for Al and I she fits the role of a mom and for our kids she is Grandma Mary. We look forward every year spending Christmas Eve with Mary and her family. Mary's son and daughter-in-law Danny & Sandra are very good friends of ours, very much like family. This family is friend but they are friends that are like family.

Christmas Day I will be cooking up dinner as usual. I am hoping that a co-worker who may be alone for the holidays will be able to join our family in Celebrating Christmas Day. Though her extended family my convince her to spend the day with them.

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

No comments: