Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Farewell 2008

Less than 45 minutes left in 2008. For me it is time to reflect on 2008 both the good times and the bad times. I look forward to 2009 and the challenges it will bring. I am sure that 2009 will be a better year than 2008 was in many ways. In many ways 2008 was a good year and in many ways it was a year that I am glad to say farewell too.

Tonight my husband and I are spending News Years Eve with our daughter Brittany. At the moment they are having a father daughter moment which they need more of, especially with Al working on the road these times for them is fewer than for me and the girls. Meagan is off with her boyfriend Jonny, enjoying the night with their friends and ringing in the new year.

I made a batch of frozen Pina Colada's with strawberry puree for my drink of the evening. Al and Brittany are having Ceasers.

Well I am being summoned to the living room, wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. All the best in 2009.

No comments: