Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 8 December 2008

Today's Ponderings

Well today being my day off for the part of the morning anyways. Myself and a co-worker traveled to Regina today as we have a meeting tomorrow morning. The trip was good for the most part...a bit of snow and reduced visibility a ways out of Saskatoon.

After getting checked into the hotel we made our way to the Cornwall Shopping Centre. Picked up a present for my husband and found one of the presents my daughter was asking for. Just in case either of them read my blog can't mention anything more than that they will like the gifts.

This is the first time I went on line with my new lap top. I like that now when I travel for work I can take my lap top with me and keep on things. Nice thing too when traveling any distance, we can take the lap top and watch movies. Speaking of which I am listening to my new Christmas CD Mariah Carey.

No comments: