Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Saturday 27 December 2008

On The Road

Today our family is on the road for a visit to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's place and their family. Jen and Kurtis will be home, Jeff & Tammy and the girls will be over. Al and I with out 3 kids and our nephew Kevin and his wife Holly. We haven't seen Kevin since either 2000 or 2001, I am really looking forward to meeting his lovely wife Holly and getting to know her and to catch up with Kevin. It will be nice that we can all get together at the same to time to visit and share in the joy and love of the season.

This will be a day trip as Brittany has to be back for work on Sunday AM and Michael has to head back to Saskatoon for work on Monday morning. Al and I are thinking of heading up to Flin Flon to visit with friends that are like family for New Years. Hopefully Kim is feeling better as she has been under the weather, will depend if she is up for company for a couple of days or not. My fingers are crossed as I am so looking forward to visit home (as I say when we go to Flin Flon, it is like going home for a visit and Kim says the same about coming to PA).

The holidays a time to travel and meet up with family and friends.

No comments: