Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 27 January 2009

New Stamps!



I am so excited once again as a new set of stamps arrived in my mail yesterday. Ordered from House-Mouse Designs. These little creatures are so cute and I can't wait to start stamping and coloring with them. I have a list of PrismaColored Pencils that I will pick up on Thursday so I can get to coloring these little cuties.

I have added pictures of the stamps that arrived yesterday. Once I have the images colored I will scan them and post them for you to see. I will also take pictures of the finished cards once they are done...which could be a while yet




I really think this bunny relaxing in the tub is so cute.....












....and just like this bunny every bunny needs some bunny to love!








My only limits is my imagination! The possibilities are endless.

No comments: