Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Perfect Timing

Yesterday on the way to work my husband and I decided to have a stir fry for supper. Well as the day went on I decided to make Chicken Chowmein and Amond Gai Ding. So we picked up the groceries after work that was needed and headed home. We decided to pick the mail as well since we had time. Here in the mail is a parcel from my second cousin Elizabeth in Texas. Even though Elizabeth and I have never met in person we have corresponded via email for close to 5 years now and have worked together on our Family History. When my dad passed away he and Pete sent a beautiful flower arrangement, it happened that it was the first arrangement that I looked at during the lunch. When I seen it was from her my heart filled with love as I could feel her presence with me even though she was in Texas. Anyways after opening the parcel there was this beautiful fabric box filled with Fortune Cookies. Like I said perfect timing, a fortune cookie to complete our Chinese Supper with.

No comments: