Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 9 February 2009

Life Style Update

Well as promised I would keep you up on my progress with my lifestyle change. So yesterday morning I ventured to the scale and stepped on holding my breath (I was sure that I hadn't lost any weight, possibly gained) till the numbers stopped. WOW to my surprise I lost 4.5 pounds in 1 week. I couldn't believe it 4.5 lbs really 4.5 lbs I kept saying to my self, WOW.....YIPPEE Yes I was happy, I don't think I have ever lost that much in one week. I didn't really try that hard either. I have become very aware of what I am eating and how much I am eating. One of the the things that I really cut back on was pop - I love my Pepsi (thank goodness not like I used too). I still haven't taken my measurements, hopefully this week I get them taken and no I am not sharing the beginning measurements but will let you know how many I loose as I go along.

After I weighed myself self I sat down with a cup of coffee and looked through travel books thinking about a destination for next winter. I can imagine myself sitting on the beach sipping a tropical drink....ya it will be nice....

No comments: