Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Small Gestures

Well the birthday card that I made and posted here for you to see was received yesterday by my co-worker....she was totally surprised and thrilled with it. While were talking on the phone she asked me if I had made it, she was so thrilled when I told her that I had made that especially for her. It made me feel good to know how much I touched her with a small gesture as remembering her birthday. She couldn't believe it when I told her it was my first completed card. It was really nice to hear that comments she had on how much she liked the card.

Wendy is a dear friend to me one that I will have for life, regardless if we work together or not. She helped me out greatly when I first started in this position with Human Resources and still is a great reference to turn to.

No comments: