Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 14 July 2010

First Time

Yesterday was the first evening that I was able to do dishes in my new kitchen. No more having to haul hot water to the sink outside or chasing the cat out of the sink...yes our cat likes the sink for some unknown reason to us or having to worry about the weather.

There are still a few things that need to be done like getting the kick plate installed and the filler pieces one above the fridge and one beside the pantry and getting the soft close added to all the doors and getting the glass for our feature cabinet.....for the most part my kitchen is fully functional.  Now I have the task of wiping out each cupboard and drawer then deciding what will go where. My biggest fear is, that I now have more cupboard space than I did before and I am scared that with empty space junk will gather.

Once I get things a bit more settled and that the final items are installed I will post before, during and after photos for you all to see.

No comments: