Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Flooring & More

The guys from Tash's are here laying down the flooring.  I am so excited to see the finished product....it will be so nice to have a finished floor in my kitchen.  Yes I am excited...only wish my husband was home tonight...we could dance on our new flooring just for the fun of it.....with the new flooring down and nothing else in the kitchen it would be like a big ole dance floor. 


Tomorrow my cupboards will be delivered.....and Thursday and Friday they guy is coming to install the cupboards.  So I am thinking that Saturday will be a shopping day for a new sink, taps and possibly new over the range microwave and light fixtures.  Decisions decisions.......what to pick, will it look good...will it match.....

We started this project May 25th and now it is all starting to fall together....just over a month later.

No comments: