Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 9 July 2010

They're Here......

After waiting nearly 8 weeks my kitchen cabinets arrived this morning...in fact they were just delivered.  OMG did we ever order a lot of cupboards.  The kitchen is full and the dining room is half full with the cabinets.


Get ready for it....Ready.....


....here it is a sneak preview of what is to come......yes some pictures...nothing special just my kitchen cabinets wrapped in cardboard.

Here is the sneak peek of our kitchen and the boxes of cabinets


Here is a sneak peek of our dining room with more boxes of cabinets.

They are being stalled now as I type this......should have my kitchen back in a couple of days.  There are a couple of snags with the plug for the microwave needing to be moved up and the plug for the stove needs to be moved over as it is currently where the inside of a cabinet is going to be.   Minor issues that are easily solved. 

I can hardly wait for them to be installed....will be so nice to have my kitchen back.

No comments: