Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Thursday 8 July 2010

Much Needed Rest

Last night (Wednesday) marked the end of the painting in my kitchen, dining room and entrance way.  Thanks to Brenda and Jack, friends of ours who came out and helped finish the painting.   It was nice to have someone tall get into the areas that us "vertically challenged" cannot reach - thanks Jack.  I must say it looks really nice....all the colors look great together....the main walls are a brown shade called Ranchwood, kitchen and dining room feature walls are Kensington Blue - in between Royal Blue and Navy Blue and the entrance way is Oxford Grey which is a blue grey. 

Last night I was exhausted...I don't want to pick up another paint brush for a while...but alas our living room still needs to be painted but that can be done wall by wall so I don't have to try and move everything out of there.  I don't have to start it right away, but I have a feeling I am going to want to start painting sooner than later just so it flows nicely from the kitchen to the living room.  Yep I think I spent more time up the ladder than I did on the floor the last couple of days...but it was all worth it.

So tonight I get to sit back and relax....do up the dishes...watch a little tv, maybe a movie.....

My cupboards are being delivered tomorrow morning and the installer is coming in the afternoon to start the installation.

No comments: