Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Dragon Flies

I am always looking for unique photo opportunities.  The more photos I take the more I sharpen my skills.  I am somewhat like a detective, when I look at a flower, a cloud, wildlife or anything for that fact I am looking for a photo opportunity.  You could say I am looking beyond what I am looking at.  So as Al and I were sitting in the shade enjoying a wobbly pop or two I noticed a huge Dragon Fly sitting on a branch of a might Spruce tree...pure beauty.  Dragon Flies are one of my favorite flying insects.  So I sat there watching him, not moving at all...was he even alive I thought.  So I got up, grabbed my camera and commenced to taking some photos.  I didn't want to disturb this guy and the sun wasn't being a friend to the camera but I did manage to get a few good shots of this magnificent blue Dragon Fly.

Shortly after I got these shots he fluttered off. 


Corinne~

No comments: