Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 30 August 2011

A little Rain

I guess with the sunshine, sooner or later a little rain must come.  This morning as I was driving into work I noticed that the sky in the northwest was heavy and black.  Shortly after arriving at home the skies moved in and opened up with some thunder and lightening and of course rain.  Tomorrow and Thursday's forecast isn't too bad but then Friday and Saturday the weather man is calling for rain and cloud...no sun....crossing my fingers that the forecast changes by then and we have beautiful sunny skis with warm temperatures.....with all our company it will be a really really full house.....if it rains.  Sunday and Monday are supposed to be nice...I am hoping for sunny skis all weekend...well from Thursday till Monday for sure.  Sitting around a campfire is much more fun if it isn't raining.  Lawn games such as ladder golf, horseshoes and Beer Frisbee not so much fun in the rain either.....

So as my grandmother used to say when she wanted sunshine.....

Rain Rain Go Away
Come again another day!  



Corinne~

No comments: