Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Saturday 13 August 2011

Meagan - Autumn 2010

 In the fall of 2010 when Meagan was home from University for a weekend, she wanted me to take some photos.  I love the colors of fall so I was all for the challenge.  This would be the first time I ever did a photo shoot of any type. Here are a few photos from that shoot.

These were taken in the field in front of our house.
Meagan and Rocco!!
Once were finished taking pictures around the yard we headed into town.  Our first location in town was under the Central Avenue Bridge.  This is becoming a very popular spot to have pictures taken. 
The graffiti added a nice back drop to some of the photos!
We then headed to the river bank with lots of trees to use as props.  With lots of fallen leaves the options were endless.  The colors of autumn are so beautiful.

Well that is a peak at that photo session.  For a first time focusing on portraits I think I did fairly good.  Might have to do another session with Meagan again this fall.  I would like to try some winter photos with her too.


Corinne~

No comments: