Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Meagan.........

Yesterday my youngest daughter decided to come out to the farm for the night.  So we decided to do some pictures around the yard.  Once Meagan decided what to wear after a couple of changes we were off....equipped not only with my camera but a can of Off...the mosquito's were out and about too.

After the photo shoot Meagan took to playing around with a few shots.  I really like how she took all the color out except for her
 Meagan and Brody

The pictures taken in the dandelion's are my favorites.  I love how I was able to capture some of the seeds blowing as Meagan blew on the bloom of seeds.
The dandelion's seeds floating in the air makes me think that something "Magical" is in the air
 
Another of my favorites....




 Corinne~

No comments: