Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Time

These last few days it seems as if there just isn't enough time in a day to get everything done. I have been so busy at work, believe me it will be a while before I complain about not being busy at the office. Some days 5:oo pm hits and it feels more like lunch time.

Two minutes always seems like so little time except when you have to wait to do something. Last night while I was getting my nails done I had to pee, well that was the longest two minutes I have spent in a really long time. I realized that it us that make it seem like time goes by so fast. We busy our selves with this and that and before we know the day, week even the month has flown by.

Yes time goes by with or without us. Make the best of it as once that time has gone by it is gone for ever.

No comments: