Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Saturday 31 May 2008

I'm Tired

Well it was a long night but most enjoyable as always. As always the Prince Albert Relay for life is a big success.

The Luminary Ceremony is always an emotional time. Prime Ministers Park has the perfect setting for lighting of the "HOPE" candles, on the side of the hill with a row of spruce trees across the top and the Pipe Band standing just in front of the trees...truly a sight that takes my breath away each year. It is during this time that I think about the loved ones that have battled Cancer and lost; those that have battled and won and those currently battling Cancer. I don't know anyone that hasn't been touched by this dreadful disease in one way or another.

I will post photos & more information from the relay later, for now I am off to get some much needed sleep. zzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

“ Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat."

No comments: