Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 15 June 2010

hAnglar Challenge and Blog Candy!

Today I discovered the world of hAnglar  stamps.  First I landed on Paper Crafting in Cocoa's blog and from there checked out the lovely hAnglar only challenge blog.  I wish I had at least one of these adorable stamps so that I could enter their 2nd challenge called "Shabby Look". Yes time to save some pennies and order a hAnglar or two.  If you love stamping and have a hAnglar stamp be sure to check out their challenge blog by clicking HERE even if you don't have a hAnglar stamp check out their blog....I am sure you will be impressed!

Anyways Iris is offering up some amazing blog candy in celebration of nearly 300 followers of her blog and close to 40,000 hits to her blog as well as the new 'lovely hAnglar only' challenge blog.  Make sure you stop by Iris's blog Paper Crafting in Cocoa to check out the yummy candy (guilt free too) she is giving away.  Don't wait too long to check out Iris's blog candy as you only have until June 21st.  Below is a pick of what you could win!

No comments: