Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Wesmore Graduation 2010

Yesterday the grade 12 class from Wesmor Community High School celebrated their Graduation.  My daughter's boyfriend Ron was one of the Graduates.  I met up with Brittany and Ron after work to take some pictures of the two of them together.  I had a blast with them taking pictures.

Prince Albert Train Bridge


I really like how the black of the bridge and white sky complement Brittany and Ron's outfits.  
Don't they make a beautiful couple.


Little Red River Park





This is my favorite picture of Brittany and Ron~



Walkin' Away!


The white roses that they chose for their corsage and boutonniere added the perfect touch to their outfits.



I had a wonderful time with Brittany and Ron.  I also got to meet Ron's family for the first time last night at the Grand March!  His grandma is a sweet lady that I look forward to getting to know better.  His mom, sister  and brother came down from La Ronge to celebrate with Ron.  He has a wonderful family and they all seem to really like Brittany.  I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet his family and look forward to getting to know them all better in the future.


Ron requested one last photo, that was of him and Brittany and their mom's
and one of him and Brittany and their sisters.


2 comments:

Tracy S said...

Excellent photos.. You are really good. Love your background choices too. That bridge was perfect!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love on my princess card.

Deb said...

Great photos Corinne - lovely looking couple!! Does this mean that you're an 'empty-nester' now??
Enjoyed reading about your kitchen reno - I am in the process of a self-reno myself - does it ever end??
Hugs,
Deb from Ontario
xoxo