Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Some Good News

Well the furnace is all in...took them a bit longer the second day than they originally figured. 

While the guys were back working on my furnace, I get a phone call from the flooring company and my Lino is coming in early than originally expected....they have booked us for the install for July 5th & 6th.  Called lumber yard and asked if there would be a problem holding our cupboards until after the Lino goes in....not a problem. 

The drywall should be done on Thursday and then the sanding and painting can start.  The end to my kitchen renovations is getting closer and closer.  Oh I can't wait till I have my kitchen back....then I have the task of sorting as I unpack and giving things to the kids to take with them to their new homes this summer.  The nice thing about giving the old things to the kids is I get new stuff for the kitchen...yep it is a win win all the way around.

No comments: