Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 28 November 2008

It's Begining......

........To Look A Lot Like Christmas. Well around the office it is. Today a co-worker and I decided it was time to decorate the office for the holiday season. We dug out the boxes of decorations, the packing tape, scissors and tacks. We started buy hanging a some beaded garland around our workstation dividers then put window clings on the glass, set up the little Christmas tree. We hung snowflakes from the ceiling. We didn't have a chimney to hang out stockings by so we picked over the photocopier instead, it can get a little heated at times. A couple of hours later our office space looks so very festive.

After we done decorating we sat back and like how it all looked and started to talk about our office Christmas Lunch and gift exchange.

My girl friend gives me a call today, telling me that her husband built me the Cadillac of tree strands. I am so thrilled as now I can up a real tree and never worry about it going dry on me. Today turned out to be a Christmas type day today.

No comments: