Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Monday 17 November 2008

Laughter The Best Medicine

Last night my husband and along with 4 of our friends took in the Ron James - Mental As Anything Show. If you don't know who Ron James is, he is a stand up comedian from the Maritimes. We laughed for 1.5 hrs straight....I laughed so hard that I was light headed. We had awesome seats second row from the front right in the middle. The last time we seen him we up in the balcony. I highly recommend his show to anyone that hasn't seen it. Having seen Ron perform 2 years ago he is still just as funny with very little repeats. We have watched him many times on the Comedy network and Comedy Now on TV but in person is soooooo much better.

Sometimes a good bought of laughter is all someone needs to light their mood/spirits. Laughter has an amazing effect on a person. For being tired for 3 days in a row this was what I needed.

Laughter is sometimes the best medicine around!

No comments: