Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Surprises

My daughter Brittany surprised me this afternoon when she called me. Asked if I would pick up the fixings for Taco's and Meagan would bring it home after school and they will make supper so it is ready for when I get home after work. What a nice surprise.


So on the menu is Soft & Hard shell Tacos, our home version of Taco Time's Mexi Fries Deluxe and tostito chips. I am hungry just typing my blog.....can't wait for 5pm to arrive now. 1 hr and 15 minutes to go....well I should get back to work, my coffee break is over now.


HiHo HiHo it's back to work I go, HiHo HiHo HiHo


Oh! I can't forget to mention it is Mickey Mouse's 80th Birthday today. 80 years ago today Mickey Mouse made his debut on the big screen in Steam Boat Willie.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKEY MOUSE!




1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hi Corinne
Thanks so much for leaving a link to my blog candy. Good luck for the draw.
Hugs Lynsey :)