Page Translation

Christmas Countdown Widget

Friday 14 November 2008

So Tired

I am not sure why but the last two days I could fall asleep in a moment. I am sure if I closed my eyes I would be sound a sleep. I have been going to bed early each night and seemed to have slept the entire night. I am guess that I haven't slept very soundly.

It is 10:17 am and I feel like I could go back to sleep for at least another 8 hrs.

I just hope this isn't a sign that I am coming down with something. I get my flue shot on Tuesday and I can't afford to come down with anything before then.

Maybe it is my inner devil trying to get me to eat a bunch of junk food for those short term pick me ups!

Either way I am glad that tomorrow is Saturday and I can sleep in. Maybe that is all I need is a day to sleep in.

No comments: